You can set up your WhatsApp app and connect it with your BusinessChat account to start chatting with your customers on WhatsApp.
Here's a simplified step-by-step guide on how to create a WhatsApp Business Account on Facebook Business Manager:
Let's get started 👌!
Step 1: Create an App on Facebook Business Manager Account
1. Go to Meta for Developers and log in or create a Meta for Developers account if you don't have one.
2. Click on "My Apps," then select "Create App."
3. Choose an App Type and click "Next."
4. Provide basic information and click "Create app."
Step 2: Add the WhatsApp Product
5. Find the "WhatsApp" product on your app's dashboard and click "Set up."
6. Select your Meta Business Account and click "Continue."
Step 3: Activate the WhatsApp Number
7. In Meta for developers, select your app, go to the WhatsApp tab, click "Getting Started" then click "Add phone number".
8. Fill in your profile display information, then click "Next."
9. Add your phone number, choose a verification option, and click "Next."
10. Insert the verification code and click "Next."
11. Ensure your app is set to live mode.
Step 4: Check Your WhatsApp Number Status
12. Go to the WhatsApp Manager page and click the Nav drawer icon.
13. Choose your business account and click "Phone numbers."
14. Check the table to see your submitted number, its status, and the WhatsApp account it's associated with.
Step 5: Set Up your WhatsApp Account Payment
15. In Business Manager, go to the Overview page and find the account where you want to add the payment method. Click the options icon and select "Manage account settings."
16. In the Settings tab, click "Payment Settings."
17. Click "Add Payment method" and follow the instructions to add your payment information.
18. Add your card details and click "Save."
19. In the Payment Settings page, click "Edit" and follow the instructions to add your business information. Click "Save."
Congratulations!🥳👌 You've created your WABA and set up your payment method. Now, you're ready to connect your WABA Number with BusinessChat.