If your bot is configured to survey customers after the conversation ends, you will find the details of these surveys in the satisfaction report.
The conversation rating is available on certain BusinessChat plansYou can see our plans and pricing here.
The report reflects the average of customers who rated the conversation with your business.
How is the average calculated?
We have their levels of satisfaction (Satisfied, Natural, Unsatisfied). Based on the customer satisfaction, we give the following value to his rating:
- Satisfied → 100%
- Natural → 50%
- Unsatisfied → 0%
The average is calculated based on the customers who rated the conversations. If we sent the rating to 100 customers and only 10 of them rated the conversation, we calculate the average for those 10 customers.
Exporting customers' feedback?
Click on Download The Report button to see who rated the conversation and their feedback.
Once you click on the report, our system will start preparing the report. Once ready, you will receive an email with the report attached.
The report includes the following details:
- User's name: The name of the user who closed the conversation.
- Team name: the team of the user who closed the conversation.
- Date and Time: Date and time of the rating.
- Contact name: The customer's name.
- Rating: the customer rating.
- Feedback: customer's feedback through the conversation rating.
- Conversation link: the link to the conversation with the agent.
Design your surveyRead this article to understand how we survey customers.