What kind of business will be rejected by WhatsApp?
This is based on WhatsApp Commerce Policy:
- When you offer goods or services for sale, we consider all messages and media related to your goods or services, including descriptions, prices, fees, taxes, and/or any required legal disclosures, to constitute transactions. In addition, transactions must comply with the policies listed below and applicable terms, laws, and regulations.
- You are solely responsible for your transactions and providing any sales terms, privacy terms, or other terms applicable to your interactions with users.
- We are not responsible for processing, paying for, or fulfilling any sales relating to your transactions.
- You are solely responsible for determining, collecting, withholding, reporting, and remitting all applicable taxes, duties, fees, and additional charges for sales relating to your transactions.
- The examples listed below are representative but not exhaustive.
- Offers to sell and sales are prohibited.