BusinessChat Platform is a collaborative environment, where you can have as many users as you need to support your customers.
Why do I need to add more users?
One of the main features of WhatsApp Business Platform is the ability to add multiple users under the same WhatsApp number. You can add more users to:
- Support customers by adding members of the support team
- Drive sales conversations by adding sales team members
- Marketing team members to analyze the CRM and launch Marketing campaigns
- Admin users to help you manage the account
How many users can I add?
You can add as many users as you need. The only limitation is your subscription plan. All BusinessChat plans include a minimum of three users per account.
If you need more users, contact your account manager.
How to add a user?
Click on your avatar on the bottom left corner, then select Account Settings.
Select Users, then you Add a New User.
From there, you can invite a new user.
You need to fill out the add user form by providing the following information:
- The user first and last name
- The user email
- the user phone number (with country code)
- The user role (Admin or user)
- The user Language
- Teams that the user belongs to
Once done, click on Save
User rolesMake sure that you understand the role you are assigning to users to ensure you don't give them more privileges than needed, Read more about users' roles in this article.
Pro TipYou don't have to provide both the email and the phone numbers. Instead, users can access the account using their email number only.
Once you add the user, he will receive an email to confirm his account.
Upon confirmation, the user can edit his name, profile picture, and interface language.